Answered By: Carrie Forbes Last Updated: Sep 21, 2020 Views: 20
Answered By: Carrie Forbes
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2020 Views: 20
We are here to help you! While the AAC has restricted access and hours and limited in-person services, we offer a number of online/virtual services:
- The books stacks in the Libraries are closed to staff only, but we offer curbside pick-up of print materials from the Anderson Academic Commons and Hampden Center. This service is only available for DU faculty, staff, and students.
- We are also scanning print collections for document delivery and course reserves for DU community members. Please see our FAQ for additional information.
- Chat, text, email, call and schedule a virtual consultation: http://libraryhelp.du.edu/
- The Libraries offer personal research consultations to help refine and focus research topics, develop successful search strategies and identify appropriate sources for academic research projects and assignments.
- The reference librarians at University Libraries offer many instructional opportunities to help the DU community learn about library research. The librarians are able to teach synchronous online sessions for classes through Zoom. Faculty should contact their subject librarian for more information.
- Faculty teaching online are encouraged to view our Resources for Faculty page for details on various support options available through the Libraries.
- The Special Collections Reading Room is closed and there is no access to physical materials. We are able to provide assistance remotely with using digitized collections and materials. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-871-3428 to schedule a virtual appointment. Chat assistance is also available-- choose the 'Special Collections and Archives' dropdown from our Ask Us page.
- The academic service centers in the AAC are closed for in-person assistance, but many centers are offering virtual/online help and appointments. Please check our Academic Commons Centers and Services page for more information.