Answered By: Kate Wimer Last Updated: Aug 05, 2016 Views: 218
Not enough time to look for a book in the stacks? Need a large number of books from different locations? Looking for a book from Hampden (our off-campus storage facility) or the Law or Music libraries? Use the Get It link!
1. Locate the item you want in the catalog and click the Get It link under the title/author listing:
2. This will bring up more details about the item. To request this book for pick-up, click the Sign-In for More Options Link:
3. You will be directed to a red University of Denver Sign-In screen. Sign in using your DU ID and password (the same 87* number and password that you use to log-in to PioneerWeb).
4. You should now see the same page from Step 2, but with a new Request link now visible:
5. Lastly, fill out the brief Request form and then click the orange Request button:
Internal requests can take several hours on a business day, but are often delivered to the lending desk of your choice within the same day. You will receive a notification according to your library account settings (default is DU email) when your item is ready to be picked up.