Answered By: Kate Wimer Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 1386
Answered By: Kate Wimer
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 1386
- All items in the Catalog (see below).
- All items in Articles + (see below).
- This is extremely similar to a Summon search. It's a good place to get your feet wet, but it may be inefficient for more targeted searching. There's a lot of stuff in here!
- The physical and electronic resources owned or leased by the University of Denver. For example:
- Books and e-books
- Archival Material
- Musical Scores
- It is important to note that the Catalog search will not search within journals and databases, but will look for titles only. So you can search for "The Journal of Social Psychology" here, but shouldn't look for "university gender roles". If you want to search within databases or journals, try using the Articles + tab, or opening the database or journal itself.
- Electronic Content owned or leased by the University of Denver. For example:
- Journal Articles
- Additional resources shared amongst other libraries also using our new system.
- Physical items that have been set aside for a specific class.
Need something more specific?
Try running a regular search in the appropriate tab and then using the limiters along the left side of the screen to narrow down your search.