Answered By: Anna Harper Last Updated: Feb 11, 2016 Views: 80
1) Go to Canvas: https://du.instructure.com/login)
2) Login using your DU ID number and passcode (the same as that which one uses for PioneerWeb).
3) Select the course from the “Courses” tab at the top of the page
4) In the left-hand panel of the course screen, locate the link titled “Modules” and left-click on it.
5) In the center panel of the course screen locate the “Course Reserves” module
6) Left-click on the “Ares Course Reserves” link
7) After a brief moment you will be taken into the Ares Course Reserves system page for your course. Click on any document title to access it.
ARES is the current system housing your courses’ electronic reserve items, via a link in the Canvas page for your course.
Physical Reserves Access:
If your course/professor is not listed, please contact your instructor.
Streaming Media Access:
DU CourseMedia is only available to you if your professor has requested a video for your course. Login using your DU ID number and passcode (the same as that which one uses for PioneerWeb).
Error message upon login? No video is available at this time. Please speak with your professor.
E-Reserves and DU CourseMedia are controlled by course enrollment. If you experience difficulties, please speak with your professor and have them contact Reserves, email@example.com.